Alyssa K. WiebeAssociate
Alyssa joined DD West LLP as an associate in December, 2019. She practices in civil litigation.
Alyssa received her Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University in 2018. During law school Alyssa was the Vice President of the Lawyers Without Borders Dalhousie Chapter, Vice President of the Dalhousie Social Committee, a member of the Environmental Law Society, and a committed volunteer with the Tenant’s Rights Project, the Dalhousie Student Advocacy Association, and the Pro Bono Law Clinic. Following law school she articled with a prominent criminal defence firm in Toronto, Ontario, before moving back home to Winnipeg to practice with DD West LLP.
Prior to law school, Alyssa obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Manitoba, majoring in History.
In her spare time, Alyssa enjoys cycling, hiking, and attending concerts.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba 2015
- J.D. Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University,2018
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2019
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association