Isis R. TseAssociate
Isis joined DD West LLP as an Associate in 2020, following the completion of her articles with the firm. She received her JD/MBA from the University of Alberta, where she was the recipient of the Stikeman Elliot LLP Entrance Award and the MBA Entrance Award. Prior to law school, she completed three years of the Bachelor of Music program in cello performance at the same institution, receiving numerous performance and academic awards.
While in law school, Isis worked as a research assistant for Professor Anna Lund and Professor Roderick Wood, and completed an internship with the Alberta Law Reform Institute. She served as Co-President for Law Students for Inclusion and Diversity and a caseworker for Student Legal Services. In addition, she was a student panel member of the University of Alberta Appeal Board for five years.
She continues to play music professionally, and in her free time, enjoys photography and climbing.
- Recipient of Stikeman Elliot LLP Entrance Award, University of Alberta
- Recipient of MBA Entrance Award, University of Alberta
- J.D., and M.B.A, University of Alberta, 2019
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2020
- Member, Alberta Lawyer Indemnity Association (ALIA)